- What kind of personal information does Colonna Bros. collect from you? As a general matter, we collect and record information about your use of our website. We collect personal information when you sign up for promotions, notifications, or newsletters; when you participate in a social media event or promotion; and/ or when you provide feedback, suggestions or other input (“Provided Information”). We may seek to collect more personal information while you use our website and we will probably keep a record of any correspondence you have with a Colonna Bros. representative through the website or any submissions or uploads to the website. All Provided Information is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation to do so.
- Under what, if any circumstances will Colonna Bros. disclose your personal information? Colonna Bros. will not disclose, sell or rent any personally identifying information with any third parties, except: (a) with your prior consent (b) as may be required by law or court order, (c) to prevent against fraud and unauthorized transactions or (d) under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety or property of our other users, the public or ourselves. All such disclosures will be made in good faith.
- What is aggregated information? Aggregated information is general information about you that Colonna Bros. combines with general information about other visitors so that Colonna Bros. knows generally, how the website is used. When you visit Colonna Bros., we may collect some general information about you via cookies (explained below). We do this so that we can try and improve your overall experience when you use the website again. We collect information about traffic patterns on the website (like how many people visit us and when). Aggregate information helps us to make decisions like what kind of promotions to offer and how to modify our page design to make it more functional.
- What does Colonna Bros. do with my general information? We may match information obtained from cookies with data provided by you through customer service correspondence, by your use of the website, etc. and analyze this data both in the aggregate (to learn broad statistics about our users) and specifically (to learn about your interests). This information lets us personalize our products and promotions to you and improve the content and design of the website. We also provide aggregate analysis of our users to prospective and current partners, and other third parties.
- Data Transmission. We make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information general or otherwise that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Other important things to know. Colonna Bros.’ does not allow third party advertising on its website and thus, third party cookies are not an issue. We do not share customer information with third parties for third party direct marketing purposes. Additionally, because we may collect your personal information from time to time for our own use, California’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003 (CalOPPA) requires us to disclose how we respond to “do not track” requests, signals and other similar mechanisms. Currently, our policy is that we do not recognize “do not track” requests and signals from Internet browsers and similar devices. Colonna Bros.” is not in the business of tracking users for the purpose of building behavioral profiles of visitors, and our use of your personal information is strictly limited to the uses described herein. A visitor to our website delivering a “do not track” request or signal will be treated no differently than a visitor to the website not delivering a “do not track” request or signal.
- U.S. Mail: PO Box 808, North Bergen, NJ 07047-0808
- Phone: 201.864.1115